Rain please Rain

Pizza Man

I wish we would get a nice rain so the roads would be washed clear of the sand and salt.
Time to get the Trike out.

fusionfool

Had some rain on Sunday. Helped a lot. 62° today, and predicted 70° tomorrow. Going to get bike out of storage after work tomorrow. Have some mods to do before I ride. Just purchased a DynoJet Power View and chomping at he bit to put it on and auto tune.

fusionfool

Mine is out of storage, I have a couple of items installed, and went for a short ride today. Tomorrow I will finish and install the power view and ride for a while. Only going to be in the 40's but I will still ride.

fusionfool

Well I did get out last Friday and rode about 90 miles 34 deg to 40 deg when I got back. I was waiting for this weekend to get out with predicted 60's. Yesterday woke up to 3" of heavy wet snow. Of coarse they treated all the roads again, car is white. So now waiting for more rain to get the crap off the roads again before taking the bike out. %$^%$^

otter

Going to fire them up today, hopefully it will be a good day to take them for a spin, no doubt we had enough rain.

fusionfool

Went out on Sunday, even though there was some treatment on the roads it was not too bad, with that wind, the roads were bone dry. Nice day but windy. Now ready for Flood Run this coming Saturday. By the weather forecast should be the first nice flood run in years.

Firecatguy

finally got all the winter projects done last week. went out sat for the De,frost ur Nutz run and ended up with 200 miles sat then sunday headed south to hang flyers for my friends new business at all the bars on the flood run http://www.asylumcycle.com/Ride-In-Peace-Motorcycle-Hears.html ended up with another 270 miles sunday.been riding to work all week too...flood run this weekend might hit a few stops then head down to Mondovi and check out a biker bar I just heard about..I love summer glad we are getting off to a good start if I remember right we did not get out till late may last 2 years

fusionfool

finally got all the winter projects done last week. went out sat for the De,frost ur Nutz run and ended up with 200 miles sat then sunday headed south to hang flyers for my friends new business at all the bars on the flood run http://www.asylumcycle.com/Ride-In-Peace-Motorcycle-Hears.html ended up with another 270 miles sunday.been riding to work all week too...flood run this weekend might hit a few stops then head down to Mondovi and check out a biker bar I just heard about..I love summer glad we are getting off to a good start if I remember right we did not get out till late may last 2 years

Was one of the best Flood runs in years! Did you get out? We did not ride the entire route but up the MN side to Redwing, then back down the WI side, spent a few hours at MaidenRock, then took 95 East out of Fountain City up to Hansen's Hold Up, and back home. Perfect day for a ride, and lots of bikes to see and saw lots of old friends.

Firecatguy

Was one of the best Flood runs in years! Did you get out? We did not ride the entire route but up the MN side to Redwing, then back down the WI side, spent a few hours at MaidenRock, then took 95 East out of Fountain City up to Hansen's Hold Up, and back home. Perfect day for a ride, and lots of bikes to see and saw lots of old friends.

it was a great day! yeap we had such a good time we ended up making most the stops and hanging out all day....great weather