Rain...

danzo

Wow, sure wish all this rain were getting was SNOW!!! Got another 1.55" last night. More on the way tommorrow it looks like also. Seems like every couple days lately I'm gettin a inch or so. Dont they say that like a inch of rain is equal to 10" of snow??

rmk4ever

Sure wish it would snow, twice a week come winter time. Been raining here at least twice a week since the first week of june. 1-3 inches at a time. Gettin real sick of mowing the grass twice a week also, it's almost August & I still have mushrooms growing in the yard.
Whats up with that? Then when winter gets here it snows every 6-8 weeks.:(

snoeatr

8.2 inches in the past 48 hours in north central IL. Its still raining heavy. Everywhere is flooded. What a mess! The crops around here where doing amazing this year, now they are all under water.

lvr1000

Looks like summer boating season is over for me. Had to pull the boats off the Rock River Saturday. Kinda odd, too much water to boat!!

frnash

Looks like summer boating season is over for me. Had to pull the boats off the Rock River Saturday. Kinda odd, too much water to boat!!
I'll bet ya can't wait to see the winter equivalent … having to put yer sled away 'cuz there's too much snow!? Yeah, right! :)

rmk4ever

3 1/2 inches last night, 2 1/2 inches today! Along with Sunday storms & Tues storms that's a total of just under 9 inches in less than a week. Going to a mud wrestling party tomorrow night should be interesting, was suppose to be jello wrestling but there's way too much mud around.:D

jr37

3 1/2 inches last night, 2 1/2 inches today! Along with Sunday storms & Tues storms that's a total of just under 9 inches in less than a week. Going to a mud wrestling party tomorrow night should be interesting, was suppose to be jello wrestling but there's way too much mud around.:D

Wow! That's 90 inches of snow in a few months. Lets hope and pray this pattern holds until March.

rmk4ever

Tomorrow's forecast calls for thunderstorms day & night!
Please tell me John is this gonna be our yr? It has been slimpicken's in the winter for any moisture around these parts. Central MN, Eastcentral MN, West Central WI From St. Cloud MN to Hayward WI... I'm In Hinckley by the way. I might just have to get back in to the snow removal biz again!

carole

Please send some of that rain here (Holly Mi.). Everything is DRY. I live in a condo and part of my grass is dead because the underground sprinkling system does not work on one side of the house. And if it did work, it would not be turned on much due to the cheap arse association president (that lives next door) tries to save money. ARGH!!!! No use complaining, it falls on deaf ears. Next election, I hope he is voted out of office. In the meantime, I water part of my grass that does NOT get the HOT afternoon sun so I have part lush green grass and plain dead and weedy spots in the other part of the lawn. Now that we have to pay for our own water, can't wait to see my first water bill. I also noticed that leaves on trees are turning colors and falling. Everything is so dry and the miserable heat and humidity is NOT helping. THINK FALL/CHILLY/RAINY/ DAYS. THEN ONTO WINTER AND SNOW!!!