Real Estate Agent

nosnowmo

Is any of the member of this site a Real Estate Agent?

Am thinking about buying a house in the Keweenaw Peninsula area.

Any Agent please message me on this site with Phone #.

Thanks

anonomoose

I take it you have had enough of the heat down there this summer? :)

You can get on Realtor dot com and search for a broker in the area you have targeted. While I know there are several broker agents who are members, they may not monitor this site that much during the busy summer months.

L

lenny

this guy is remarkable,,,,,highly recommended....Tell him Lenny sent you!

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 144, 48); font-style: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 14px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 15.59375px;">www.joshsteinland.com</cite>

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 144, 48); font-style: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 14px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 15.59375px;">www.joshsteinland.com</cite>

That is who I was going to recommend too. :)

garyl62

That is who I was going to recommend too. :)

Me too. I've never used him but he does have an ad in the Northwoods Directory on the left margin and I've been on his web site a lot looking at stuff.

polarisrider1

Me too. I've never used him but he does have an ad in the Northwoods Directory on the left margin and I've been on his web site a lot looking at stuff.

He seems to have his sign on everything. What fantastic looking properties he has listed. Prices are great compared to what we get down here.

L

lenny

I have dealt with Josh on 2 different properties and he currently has my house listed, very hard working guy!