Rear Air Shock 2016 Polaris Adventure

rlspol

Polaris supplies a pump with the sled to add air to shock or let it out. It appears the gauge on the pump is not even close to correct pressure in shock. A couple of times now I have added air and come to find out there is none in the shock. Also discovered it takes several pumps just to get 10 psi in the shock. I ended up using a digital pressure gauge to verify amount of pressure I do have in the shock. Has anybody else seen the same issue?

Thanks

grabandgo

Checked mine and its dead on at 10lbs. on the handpump. Thats right where I set it. I had it at 15 and adjusted it down for the moguls on #3 last weekend. I even let it all out and filled to 10 again. It seems to fill 1 pound with each pump. Maybe you have a leak?
Best riding snowmobile I have ever owned!

rlspol

Thanks for info Grabandgo, I have never had a sled with an air shock before so I guess I will have to play with it. I didn't realize it took that many pumps to put correct amount of air in. I am just under 200 lbs and still playing with ride adjustments. I had a 2013 800 adventure with clickers and I had to play with that to get it to my liking too
I do agree with you on ride, and it corners very well.

Thanks