Red Wing mn.

dale_58

Red Wing area. Need a place to park a few trucks,trailers for this Sat.(Close to trail) for the day.Also a place to get a trail map.
Thank you
Dale

Places to park

There are two off hand that I can think of right now. There is a parking lot between the Arctic Cat dealer and a store called 4 Seasons that people have at in the past and both places have trail maps. Its located on the North side of the intersection of Hwy 61 and Bench st, it sits below the Hwy, you'll see the signs. Otherwise you can take Hwy 58 south about 4-5 miles to Haycreek campground and park there or follow the gravel road to a recreational park and park there. There is a bar at the campground called Dressens Saloon, they have trail maps and can direct you where to park. Also by the Artic cat dealer there are some Hotel/ Motels that would maybe let you park there, but you should ask them first. Hope this helps.

slarimda

Dale
A buddy of mine goes down near Wabasha all the time and knows a place to park/start from, and knows the trails down there as well. I'll see what I can find out. Would you guys mind another rider? I'll drive myself down. I can pull a trailer if you have room for my sled.

Don

dale_58

Firefighter 1
I called hay creek they said no problem.We unloaded there a few years back.Thank you for the info.(they have old maps,new maps at the printer the Lady said)
Thanks again

Dale