redpinemapping.com

chadlyt

It could be me, but can anyone else get to the redpine mapping website? I received an e-mail a few weeks back that stated the maps i purchased were updated, but i can't for the life of me get to the download. I ca get to the gpssledmaps site, but thats all...

GTL

RedPineMapping

Gee, I thought it was just me!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting four days now for an answer about my GPS and haven't heard a thing. I bought a Garmin 1400 series and am unable to download maps. I went so far as to hire a Geek to help because I thought it was me (not too computer savey).

luke_duke

I had great service. I asked a question about redpine mapping last week and got a reply back within minutes. After his reply, I bought the mapping from them and received the download instantly. the sd card came a few days later.

sledzeppelin

Hey guys - sorry about the downtime. Had a massive server meltdown, but we're back up and running now. If you're waiting on an e-mail from me, I should be able to get back to you today. I've got a backlog since I had to spend a lot of time fixing the web server.

let_it_snow

Redpine

I am very happy with the maps and service from Redpine. I sent them a e-mail a few weeks ago asking about upgraded WI and MI maps and received a response a few days later. I now have the 2011 maps on my 60csx ready to go.

sixball

I was on the site today. One of my buds is looking but he is not a computers best friend so I showed him the site and I think he will order in the next day or two. He wants to put it on his and his wifes sleds GPS's
I sent a question out and got an answer in a timely manner. Thanks Ryan

chadlyt

yea, server issues. i understand.

I was able to grab them this morning.

maybe in the future have an outage page? I thought you had gone out of business!