Rent boat + trailer

vilecraw

Are there companies that would rent a fishing boat and trailer for a week or so? I want to go somewhere on vacation and have a boat there to take around to various rivers and lakes.

I googled around a bit and I see people renting yachts, but I'm just looking for a 13 foot boat with an outboard motor and a trailer to drag it around with.

Have you ever heard of anyone doing this?

snocrazy

www.whitefawn.com - forest glenn general store
Hiawatha rentals. They have a fleet of fishing boats. On trailer. All you need.
They also have pontoons (couple real nice fishing ones) and jet skis.

There are so many lakes in the area. 2 chains. Lots of public launches. Really good fishing in the area.

bill melater

hazelhurst, wi. is just south of woodruff. place called good nuff boat rental. you can pick up or he can deliver. good prices and he deals in cash, no credit cards.they will work with you,they came in on a sunday so I could pick up a boat.

ws6formula

Are there companies that would rent a fishing boat and trailer for a week or so? I want to go somewhere on vacation and have a boat there to take around to various rivers and lakes.

I googled around a bit and I see people renting yachts, but I'm just looking for a 13 foot boat with an outboard motor and a trailer to drag it around with.

Have you ever heard of anyone doing this?

I know this is a 2yo thread (might help someone else), but given the cost of renting, if I were you, I'd buy a 60's/70's aluminum 12'-14' boat with a 5-10hp OB. Boats/trailers can be had for $400 or less for pair, and under $1,200 for one with OB. I hate renting when the cost of renting will be at least half of what it is if you just purchase.

ws6formula

And typically, the boat you are interested in renting is usually already rented. It's like a rental car company - all the cheap subcompacts are out, or so they claim.