Rental Renegade

ragex2

Who in the UP rents Renegade 600 sport model . We saw some near Houghton but don't know where they came from. Thanks

willey

Check with Iron Mountain Powersports in Houghton. They rent them along with Polaris and Yamaha's I believe.

sniska

Renegade rental

<a href="http://www.coppercountryrental.com/snowmobile.html" target="_blank">Copper Country Rentals</a> has Renegade 600 E-Tec's.

ragex2

A friend wants to buy one at the end of the season but would like the 600 carb motor. We saw some at the gas station in Hancock but none of the above dealers show this particular model on their websites. ?????

M

Mattarsc

rental

We typically have mxz 600 Carb shorties, 550 shorties, and for renegades we have the 600 etecs. We haven't been able to order new 600 carbs for a little while now from Ski Doo and with the demand for the etecs and easier selling during season we normally stick with them. Although.....If you rent something from one of our stores, we take the rental charge and apply it towards the purchase. I think most rental/Doo Dealer's would do that. Just to be fair. :)

Matt

Marquette Power Sports

luke_duke

Who in the UP rents Renegade 600 sport model . We saw some near Houghton but don't know where they came from. Thanks[/QUOTE

Last weekend I rented an 800 and my two buddies rented 600 etecs from Copper Country Rentals in Calumet. We stayed in Houghton and they delivered them to us. They took care of us pretty well.

According to Ski Doo's web site, you can only get the 550F or the 600 ACE in the Renegade Sport, same as last year. If they would offer the 600 Liquid carb motor, I woudl seriously consider getting one.

shoelessjoe

Don't know where in the UP you are looking to be but there is a hotel in Newberry that rents Doo's. Can't think of the hotel name but its at the corner of 123 and 28