Report great service

loriwlrc

Hat's off to Kip and Pat at Pat's Yamaha,1st.day of deer season I drove 10 miles into my hunting area,unloaded the Rhino and there I was stranded needless to say 1st day shot! 8 a.m. the next day I pulled into Pat's,they kindly offered me their Rhino or any other one they had on the lot,I declined. They said it would be a half hour before the mechanic would be in,I waited.As he walked in, not even taking his hat or coat off he jumped right in and with in 15 min, she was loaded up and I was headed out to my spot.That day I bagged the 8 pointer that's been on my trail cam! Thanks guys for the good visit and service!Dave

S

skylar

I've always had great service from Kip and the gang at Pat's Yamaha, they rock!

OK, so where is the picture of the deer?
happy.gif

They've helped us out with great results as well back in the day when we rode Yammy's!! I go back to them for sure. Even let my bro take a spin out on their mountain sled for a short bit.

2tonheavy

Fish and Hunt Shop in Curtis,Mich.Best dealer for Ski Doo that i have found.Mike,Tim and Kevin are the best in my opinion.

dwz

Don't forget Pat's Yamaha open house on Saturday Dec. 5, great food,hat's,t-shirts,and fellowship all for one low price-FREE!!!Dan

L

lenny

I aked Pat the other day to see if he wanted to level out a lot for some excaavation work. He told me to come get the machine anytime and if I needed dirt he could bring it over. These guys will do anything to help you out