Restaurants in St.germain

14snow

Just curious if anyone has had bad luck at the Golden Pines restaurant in St.Germain.I went there with a large group and was asked to leave because people wanted our seats by the fireplace.I was shocked because of the money we have spent in the past.Its very unfortunate that we were asked to leave because the food is great.I personally will never go back.I enjoy places that want me to return not a place that wants me to leave.

tedsnotdead

I agree whats the rest of the story, they wouldn't just ask you to leave if you weren't doing anything out of the ordinary. I happen to know the owners quite well and know for a fact they would never do such a thing

14snow

We are not a bunch of screw ups.We are a group of older guys who were sitting to the right of the fireplace.People came in and wanted the tables we had.It was the hostess that had the bad judgment and asked us to leave instead of asking us to move to the bar.I guess after dinner drinks are not allowed.Its a shame because our waitress we have had for years was Sharon,she was a sweetheart.Its a shame that they were not interested in us.Again,great food,poor judgment.

maddog24

Tried that place about 7 or 8 years ago. I never send food back, however I order a medium rare Prime Rib and it came out well done. The cook came out with a red colored flash light trying to convince me it wasn't well done. I have eaten at almost every restaurant in that area over the past 15 years, I would never recommend that place.

rocketman356

We are not a bunch of screw ups.We are a group of older guys who were sitting to the right of the fireplace.People came in and wanted the tables we had.It was the hostess that had the bad judgment and asked us to leave instead of asking us to move to the bar.I guess after dinner drinks are not allowed.Its a shame because our waitress we have had for years was Sharon,she was a sweetheart.Its a shame that they were not interested in us.Again,great food,poor judgment.
Yep sure is bad judgement to send good customers out the door.Glad you clarified what happen.

14snow

Just to let everyone know,I dont like to bad rap any place in the north woods,but when you are not treated in a good way then other people need to know.Stay safe.