Reward for stolen trailer

my 2008 triton XT10-101 was stolen right out of my driveway in waterford wi. during the day, april 15th between 9 am and 12 noon. I will give a reward to anyone who will give me any info leading to my trailer. It was a black enclosed, 2 place tilt bed with a dent on the top rear and one in the front by the diamond plate. wheel jack has red tape on the top. I know its a long shot but i have to start somewhere. the vin # is 4Tcss11018hx45198. thanks. my # is 262 496 6606 or email me tommyt69@msn.com thanks JD'rs
$250 dollars

Attachments

• Eagle river trip 009.jpg
    Eagle river trip 009.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

harski

I'll keep my eye's peeled over this way!

Not related to your trailer but someone stole some of my wood recently!? What's up with people? It wasn't a lot but just the point! Whatever.

Dave_B

I'll keep an eye out for it around here. Keep checking craigslist and don't just check the local one. You never know.

mrsrunningbear

WOW right out of the driveway!!!!! what the heck!! so sorry, hope you get a lead! we'll keep our eyes open up here ya never know

anonomoose

I know this isn't going to help with the stolen trailer you just lost, but for those who still have trailers sitting in the driveway, or anywhere else, you should consider doing this:

Find a crack in the driveway and chisel a round hole about 3 or 4 inches then drive a long "eye" bolt down in the hole. Go buy a cable and lock it to the eye bolt. Only YOU will know it isn't cemented in. If the trailer is sitt'n off the drive, let the eye bolt stick up and make sure you use a good yellow or bright cable so that anyone with an eye to take your machines can see it is secured.

As they say in the alarm business....97% of thief deterient is visual.

I made my own cable up with some bright yellow hose and cable strung thru it and thimbles on the end secured with cable clamps. I made it long enough to secure anything. I can even secure it to the trailer hitch of my truck with this setup.

thanks for all your eyes and ears and good ideas, just hoping monday i can get the insuance straight. One thing they didnt get is my sleds, so thats a possitve.

jakester

I have the same trailer. Just put everything in storage up in Pell Lake. For around 100.00 it's good to know everything is locked up in a closed barn. Nice people too. Sorry about your lose, totally sucks the big one. Hope you find the crap that took it.

I have the same trailer. Just put everything in storage up in Pell Lake. For around 100.00 it's good to know everything is locked up in a closed barn. Nice people too. Sorry about your lose, totally sucks the big one. Hope you find the crap that took it.
thanks i will be looking and i got the gas station down the road with the cameras facing the road, gonna ask to see the recordings