RIP Tori

saarib

Over the years of visiting this site I know that there are a lot of pet owners and pet lovers on this site. I have seen various posts from people when they have lost a pet and it seemed like good therapy and support.

This morning we lost our English Pointer of 13 years named Tori. She had a good long life and gave us many memories over the years. It's never easy to deal with this even though she had a long life, but the hardest part was watching our kids and our other two dogs. They just seem so lost and confused. RIP Tori and happy hunting!

LoveMyDobe

So sorry for your lose of your best friend of 13years.
You are so right, many JD supporters here who have lost their beloved dog.
We know what you are feeling, it will get easier, just takes time.
LoveMyDobe

parker

These posts always tear at my heart strings.

"Man's Best Friend" ... What an Understatement.

RIP Tori Girl

mezz

So sorry for your loss. You were so very fortunate to have had the enjoyment of her for 13 years. Of course, that does not make it easier, though at the very least, she lived a long and happy life which has created many good memories for your entire family & for that you can be greatful.-Mezz

slimcake

My condolences. As was said it goes way past mans best friend... I have two "kids" and hope the day never comes..... RIP Tori!!

durphee

"RIP Tori and happy hunting!"

I have lost many animals in my day and each one still carries many memories with me. I bet several of my past pets are up hunting with Tori now! I send my condolences to you and your family.

lvr1000

May God speed you on your way to Rainbow Bridge, Tori.

Rip Tori

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Football coach

I have lost several friends over the years and have three right now that are more human than animal. I know how hard it is to lose a pet but please find comfort in the 13 special years you had together. My condolences to you and your family.

classic_chic

So hard to watch our 4 legged family members go......they just don't live long enough.

RIP Tori -- you have joined our boys......have fun and play nice!