Rockland Aug 12-14

local897

Sounds like we will be in rockland the 12-14 of aug. If it has wheels and go down the trail bring it! If you need a place to stay call Matt @ the bluff he will hook you up.

local897

We are still going to be there! My wife and I will be in the 11 around 10pm. If you want to ride bring your rig 2,3,4 Wheels we dont care want to head north from Rockland friday let me know if you want to meet up some where.

fatdaddy

My son and I tried to find you guys, I forgot about the time change so we were an hour late getting into henrys. We ate lunch and then drove around the town trails looking for ya but didn't see anyone. Looks like you had fun.

local897

My son and I tried to find you guys, I forgot about the time change so we were an hour late getting into henrys. We ate lunch and then drove around the town trails looking for ya but didn't see anyone. Looks like you had fun.
What day did you make it up? it was a blast. here check out our youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/teammonkeydoo?feature=mhee
We will be up Labor day weekend as well if anyone can make it then to.

Attachments

• muddy wheeler.jpg
    muddy wheeler.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 22

fatdaddy

we were up on Saturday, stayed in rockland for about an hour and a half and then rode around for a while and went home. I looks like you guys got a little more muddy than we did for sure. I will be up for labor day not sure if I'll bring the bike or the ATV. I'll keep checking in to see whats up for the LDW.

local897

No not all the mudd we river washed 2 times that day! The Side By is the thing! My wife loves it and I love that we can do something together with out her head smashing in to mine. LOL. Going back up LDW with some mudd tires on her going to be even better.

Attachments

• Washing the Rigs.jpg
    Washing the Rigs.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 44

fatdaddy

So Whats the plan for LDW, looks like rain but that won't stop us. what river is that your washing off in, looks fun

local897

I will not be making this trip! Some bad luck has become over me and cant make it! the River is the onto river down by what they call the "forks" MDW it was 2 feet higher and couldnt make it half way out.