Roll Call - 12/27 through 12/30 - Rockland, Mass, Twin Lakes

mrsrunningbear

Hmmm what about Paulding??? LOL it's not to far away :eek: We have a full house, Maddog and his wife, Squat and Julie, 2 other sledding couples, we're hoping to be going/riding out to the woods on the back trails to find a spot for a cookout Friday...what are you doing???

Lorali779

Really??Is there even enough snow up there yet to get out riding??Son came up from Arizona & we were supposed to be spending New years riding in the Keeweenaw but unsure whether to make the trip??Think there's more snow down by him..lol!

mrsrunningbear

Really??Is there even enough snow up there yet to get out riding??Son came up from Arizona & we were supposed to be spending New years riding in the Keeweenaw but unsure whether to make the trip??Think there's more snow down by him..lol!

Yes really, I can only speak for our area tho...sorry I sure hope you get to ride :) We have spots of forest trails that we can wind around on to make a nice ride then we stop in the woods and have a weenie roast. With no one else on these forest trails there is enough snow to ride. We try to make the best of poor snow conditions for sure!

cuzzinolaf

Hmmm what about Paulding??? LOL it's not to far away :eek: We have a full house, Maddog and his wife, Squat and Julie, 2 other sledding couples, we're hoping to be going/riding out to the woods on the back trails to find a spot for a cookout Friday...what are you doing???

Ummmm, Jay and I aren't a couple haha and we're heading home on Friday. I have a few areas to scout out that might have some decent snow but don't know what we'll find when we get there. What's going on during the week?

polarisrider1

Ummmm, Jay and I aren't a couple haha and we're heading home on Friday. I have a few areas to scout out that might have some decent snow but don't know what we'll find when we get there. What's going on during the week?
Cuz, Linda will hook you up. She will show you the infamous "Bobcat" trail. She is the Goddess of the perfect Bloody Mary and hot dogs on a stick. I don't want to give up a very good place to ride since it is her area. Dave B. knows his way around there pretty good also.