Roomba. who has one.

polarisrider1

Darn thing is a Bit noisy . Ran an hour on a charge. Bought for Momma to take all the stress of pushing around a vacuum. Sheesh.

polarisrider1

Roomba is learning it's way around the house. It works great. Hopper needs to be larger or I need less dogs shedding. Lupe' s job is on the line. Guess there is a robot out that cleans windows. Humm??

polarisrider1

Well an update on Roomba. She went nuts, started spinning in place, totally lost her mind. Called the hotline to Roomba and they have been great. Sent me some wheel modules thinking one motor died. I installed, all the time marveling at its engineering design. Well Roomba only became a quieter nut case. So back on the phone, they said, "We will send you a new core unit".

eao

Have another brand, Neato. Several years now and no problems. I use if on the 2nd level of the hse. Does a decent job of cleaning. I always run it 2x over each room every week. I would not give it up.

polarisrider1

Have another brand, Neato. Several years now and no problems. I use if on the 2nd level of the hse. Does a decent job of cleaning. I always run it 2x over each room every week. I would not give it up.

You can tell ours is broke right now. Dog hair stacks up fast.

Pizza Man

My wife bought one a few years ago. It worked for a while and then the problems started.
They sent us a few parts and kept getting suck in corners, etc. Didn't clean like a real vacuum does. We finally decided to throw it in a closet.
The ad sounded good but it's a piece of junk!!

polarisrider1

My wife bought one a few years ago. It worked for a while and then the problems started.
They sent us a few parts and kept getting suck in corners, etc. Didn't clean like a real vacuum does. We finally decided to throw it in a closet.
The ad sounded good but it's a piece of junk!!

Just got an email. New unit on its way. They have a one year warranty. We will see how long the replacement lasts.

snobuilder

Well an update on Roomba. She went nuts, started spinning in place, totally lost her mind. Called the hotline to Roomba and they have been great. Sent me some wheel modules thinking one motor died. I installed, all the time marveling at its engineering design. Well Roomba only became a quieter nut case. So back on the phone, they said, "We will send you a new core unit".
Can't wait til you are forced into ordering your unhappy meals at a McRoomba kiosk....LOL
...might be more fun than watching all the action at a Sat. morning boat launch.

polarisrider1

Can't wait til you are forced into ordering your unhappy meals at a McRoomba kiosk....LOL
...might be more fun than watching all the action at a Sat. morning boat launch.

I am all for it. Sick of some pimple faced kids screwing up my order and demanding $15 an hour. Stay focuses here.

snobuilder

Yea, I am all for it now as well since we recently had our orders brought to us via large gauge model choo-choo train at a place in the Dells....not to worry though for you giddy low wage fans, plenty a human employees running around as well!

Last edited:

polarisrider1

Roomba pulled thru, they sent me the model 700 as an upgraded replacement for my model 500. Way smarter and quieter. At no extra cost.

polarisrider1

Roomba 2 did not do water well. Cooked the control pad. Just wants to clean the house all the time. Sprinkled water on momma without same results..

- - - Updated - - -

you seem lazy.

I do what I do best and hire out the rest. Lolita cleans up now.. okay!?! Until roomba 3 shows up. Using kohl's bucks.and free shipping option.

- - - Updated - - -

Roomba took on a quart or so of dog dish water. Warranty null and void.