RV

L

lenny

Just picked up this beast (85 Winnebago) for a trade from my old van and 200 bucks. Basically I bought it for $1100. It has a nice Onan generator, 2 roof air that both work, micro wave works. This weekend I plan to try out the stove, fridge, furnace and water heater, water tank and pump. I did get up on the roof and checked it all out and there were a few small spots that needed sealing but all in all good condition. The motor is a 454 gasser and is smooth, trans shifts real good and goes down the highway straight and tight. I plan to take the family on a 30 mile little trip and test out the rig, wish me luck!

Attachments

• RV 002.jpg
    RV 002.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 94

Woodtic

Lenny,your wife is a saint. Lol you could make your first camping trip at the day spa,and if things don't go well,you
Know where the keys are. I'm just messing with you . For that price,you can't go wrong. Have fun with it,or turn it for a few bucks.

Last edited:

Ramsey

If the camping trip doesn't go well you can always gut it then drive it to the desert and make some meth!

Just make sure you keep your pants on.

Woodtic

The meth lab on wheels is still cracking me up. You could also gut it and turn it into a hot dog stand. Lenny's Weenie wagon would be a fantastic name. After I have a few beers this fri night,my best ideas should start flowing. I'm hear to help Lenny.:)

L

lenny

lets respect the science and don't forget, everything IO do I do for my family

- - - Updated - - -

Sure looks like the same one you had last year. The Harley sticker gives it away.

yup, it is, I sure am glad you didn't buy it. Sorry bud but don't hate me for it, just apologize and send a gift,,,lol I think that was a line from Saul Goodman

Woodtic

Looks like Pats to me. Must of been an old video,Kip did get some new pumps. The guy with all moves has to be Lenny,glad he got some new teefers. The last time I saw Lenny,his teeth looked better,wasn't sporten the bibs,and he still had moves like Jagger.

L

lenny

been working here and there on the RV, fixing fixing fixing! Replaced water pump and now all the water in the coach runs great with 45 psi and 3 gallons a minute. Just got the generator running tonight but either the fuel pump is shot or there is a cracked line above the tank. Last thing to try an run is the water heater. This thing is going to be awesome with everything working. There are air bags on the sus, big old air horns and it all works. I drove the bomb 30 miles yesterday and it really is smooth. Hopefully we are going to take it on it's maiden voyage (for our family) in 2 weekends and see how she does. It had a roof leak but I replaced the gaskets on both roof air. I have $137 in parts into now so we are not doing to bad. The started solenoid went out yesterday, my buddy had a brand new one in his garage and he insisted I have it,,thanks Dave!

L

lenny

fuel pump on genny was show but just put a new one on tonight and generator runs perfect. This beast may be for sale soon, shoot me a line if anyone is interested, will be under 3 grand!

ezra

u need to load that thing with sled head UP guys and roll her down for hay days poss a john dee flag flapping in the wind. stop the bus at a few stops for pick ups could look like a clown car when u start unloading

garyl62

u need to load that thing with sled head UP guys and roll her down for hay days poss a john dee flag flapping in the wind. stop the bus at a few stops for pick ups could look like a clown car when u start unloading

He sold it in a day! Had it listed in the classifieds here yesterday, sold it, now the thread is gone.... I'll let him share the story.

I like your idea though. Could have rented it out for all of us to use, or just parked by Town Hall for over flow nights.