Said Goodbye to Grub

old abe

I went back and checked for recents posts from Grub, it looks like the middle of October for one of his last. The thread “Electric Vehicles” was one of the longest ever on JD.com and Grub had a lot to say as a proponent of EV's

October 11th

Grub said…

When you elect idiots to public office you should not be all surprised when they do what comes natural to them.

However there are few choices. Intelligent people don't get in to politics anymore. The locals around here attracted to public office are all people that couldn't make it in their chosen field. Idiots. Failures. Unfit for anything else. So they run for something and every so often they win. Because the competition is even worse.

But enough about that. Back to the topic. Educate yourselves. Plenty to look at every day. There are three levels of chargers. Check it out. I am not trying to piss you people off. I am trying to bring you up to speed.

No miles on my Lightning yet as I have been sick. Hope to take it to the lake this weekend and visit Skiroule.
Yeah well that's Grub! Perfectly stated, and direct to the point! No Bull, just Fact.

bearrassler

Sorry to here the news, I never met Grub in person but we did exchange messages about things in our area quite a bit. I also enjoyed reading his posts and we did ride quite a few of the same areas. RIP Grub

snomoman

Sorry to hear of the loss of a fellow John Dee snowmobile member, thoughts and prayers to Grub and to the family

1fujifilm

Sorry to here the news, I never met Grub in person but we did exchange messages about things in our area quite a bit. I also enjoyed reading his posts and we did ride quite a few of the same areas. RIP Grub
Me too.
When I lived in Thief River Falls, MN we discussed the ins/outs of the trails in the NW corner of MN..super nice and helpful fella even to those he did not know.