Saturday 12/11

pclark

Had to take the dog out at around 6am this morning. Looks like a solid 8" in Manitowish Waters overnight, still snowing lightly.

IMG_8440.jpg

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Much less for us in the Fox Cities. We've been on the edge of the storm and it didn't start snowing until 5 or 6 this morning. Maybe a couple/three inches I would guess to be our totals. Big warm up coming on Wednesday, Christmas is two weeks away, a White Christmas?
Sure hope so...​

WorkHardPlayHrd

10 plus Osseo WI. Can't tell for sure. Some places there's none, and some places it's 4 foot drifts. My 14 year old is currently playing in the Bobcat. I have also been informed by same 14 year old that if the snowmobile trailer isn't unlocked he will grind the locks off when he is done playing with the Bobcat. One toy to another. Both are better for him then video games.

mrbb

lucky you guy's, I got near 55 and raining today here!(was in the 20's yesterday morning), got to love these temp swings we get so often anymore!

hybrid

we got 11' in northeast price county
makes a total of 18" this week
lakes are going to suck
slush city

old abe

We were first to receive 0.10 to 0.25', then 0.25 to 0.50", finished with 1.92" rain. If it were just snow, eh! Expecting 70 this coming Wednesday, sheesh?

BigSix

2-3" with a slushy bottom in northeast Green Bay. At least one of the local TV weather forecasters are saying 60 deg F on Wednesday. My fear is that these warm ups usually get way out of hand. That will wipe out our nice base layer we have now. Hopefully we will get a few inches after the 17th to make it a white Christmas and rebuild our base.

lazer103

ITS NICE PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME TO POST THE SNOW CONDITIONS AND DEPTH ON THE GROUND.

BUT WHATS THE POINT IF YOU DONT PUT YOUR CITY LOCATION OR ADDRESS IN THE POST. I DONT KNOW YOU AND HAVE NO CLUE WHERE HALF YOU PEOPLE LIVE.

mezz

ITS NICE PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME TO POST THE SNOW CONDITIONS AND DEPTH ON THE GROUND.

BUT WHATS THE POINT IF YOU DONT PUT YOUR CITY LOCATION OR ADDRESS IN THE POST. I DONT KNOW YOU AND HAVE NO CLUE WHERE HALF YOU PEOPLE LIVE.
Every post above says where they are, granted, not specific GPS locales. I suggest if you want that kind of detail, look up the area your interested in.

lazer103

Didn’t mean to start a war of words here… but someone who took offense to my post states All Locations are mentioned in each post… dude clean your glasses and try again…there are 2 posts talking about conditions WITH NO mention at all where this area is they reference. FYI.