Scary Stuff!

mrsskidoo

There's a site called spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, address, etc. Remove yourself by searching your name, find and copy the URL of your page, then go to the bottom right corner of the page and click on the Privacy button to remove yourself. It's creepy, guys.

maddogg

There's a site called spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, address, etc. Remove yourself by searching your name, find and copy the URL of your page, then go to the bottom right corner of the page and click on the Privacy button to remove yourself. It's creepy, guys.

Thanks a lot for posting.

t_man

Happy to say I don't exist either!

Thanks for posting this. I'm happy to say nobody in my family is listed.

ruffstuff

From their info on my house value, it looks like it's time for me to sell it. I would make a killing compared to the actual value.

zrgrl

This site has my name with the address of my cousin that i'm 'married' to. At least their information is wrong but still scary to see that it knows my family and round about area that im in.

mrsskidoo

ruffstuff,

Search your name, and if you are on that site, when your info comes up, copy the URL address, scroll down to the bottom on the page and click on privacy, then paste the address of your page, enter your e-mail, and they also ask you to enter a special code. they will then send you an e-mail to confirm the removal of your info!

Last edited:

jonesin

i'm on there twice, one listing is at a house I lived in 11 years ago.
I hate to give them my e-mail to get a listing deleted, all I need is to get my computer corrupted or something.

yooper_man

Acording to spokeo.com. I live in Indaho,California,Maryland, or someother state. I didn't look at them all. When I put in my email address. There was an error and it said something to the extent. There are a team of highly trained ninja hedeghops working to fix the error.