Screwing around at the farm

S

skylar

Went down to my buddy Joe's house today to ride around on his and his families land. Basically just screwing around. It was a good time.

Here is everyone after a quick spin, we were giving Joe's son Emanuel (11) a hard time about wrecking another sled. Last year in April he was riding his dad's 02 RMK when it seized up, and today he was on the 98 xc700 when a big chunk of the track decided it didn't want to be attached anymore. Maybe if his dad wouldn't hand him down his old sleds that he already beat the snot out of, he wouldn't be having any of these problems. I think the lad needs a new Mounatin Phaser.
happy.gif

68082.jpg

Here is the track picture.

68083.jpg

Here is Joe's brother Matt with the first stuck of the day

68084.jpg

Joe going up the drift

68085.jpg

My brother going up

68086.jpg

Lance's turn

68087.jpg

Matt again

68088.jpg

Emanuel airing it out, don't let off, just pin it dude!

68089.jpg

Matt

68090.jpg

Lance again

68091.jpg

Joe getting ready to drop in into the bottom of the bowl

68092.jpg

"The bowl" from above.

68093.jpg

It has been a good year so far eh?

ibendwire

Nice pictures Skylar! You need to teach the other people in your group to use the camera so we can see you in action. Thanks for sharing.

S

skylar

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Everyone esle is normally to busy riding to stop and take pictures. I do have a video of me not making it up the drift, think, BRAAAAAP, THUMP, OWWWW. If I remember to take the camera to work tomorrow, I can then downlaod it to youtube or somehting.

live4this6

That looks like a blast. Thats what we did hear all last winter in northern illinois, Pound some huge drifts and do alot of field riding.