Sea and snow

mebearman

I have been using sea and snow in my Polaris 550 fan cooled and want to get a 600 or 700 polaris this winter and want to know if I can use it in them or need to go to full syn.

Thanks

mebearman

I was just trying to find out if I needed to buy the full syn. I didn't mean to get anyones feathers ruffled. It was and is a legit question.

Thanks

Run it, you will be fine not need for full syn

Many poeple on the site have a Love affair with Sea and snow and Klim bash either one and the wrath of the world may fall on upon you.

snowdance

I was just trying to find out if I needed to buy the full syn. I didn't mean to get anyones feathers ruffled. It was and is a legit question.

Thanks

Sorry mebearman. No ruffles feathered, just having a little fun. Usually the Sea and Snow topic becomes quite the debate. For the record I use it in both my snowmobiles. 2003 Polaris Indy 500 and a 2006 Polaris Switchback 600HO. Never a problem. The Indy has over 10,000 miles on it. The Switch probably has 8000.

MZEMS2

Hey, an oils thread. It was inevitible.....Thankfully not as common as on the almighty DooTalk site though...Good grief.

Run it!! You'll be fine, and have more pennies in your pocket by doing so.

polaris4me

Gumout has their version of Seafoam. Just picked up a few cans at AdvanceAuto for $6.99 a can. Buy 2 get a $ 4. rebate.