Season Recap

light200

John,
maybe it's time to start a season recap for an addition to your final forecast for this winter? I'm thinking you could recall things like, average temp, most/least single snowfall, highest/lowest temp days, average snow depths, coldest windchills recorded, and any other interesting facts that would recap this season?

Also, maybe you could include the accuracy of your forecasts, for example at the beginning of the season you predicted "x" or "colder than normal", and it actually turned out to be "y" or "warmer than normal", or another example would be how accurate your snow graphic forecasts were. Meaning, you were 50% accurate when predicting 4-8", and 75% accurate when predicting 12" or more, etc etc etc.???? I think these would be very interesting statistics for your website.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Nice ideas, but I can only dream of having the kind of free time that would require!

-John

phil4snow

John,
maybe it's time to start a season recap for an addition to your final forecast for this winter? I'm thinking you could recall things like, average temp, most/least single snowfall, highest/lowest temp days, average snow depths, coldest windchills recorded, and any other interesting facts that would recap this season?

Also, maybe you could include the accuracy of your forecasts, for example at the beginning of the season you predicted "x" or "colder than normal", and it actually turned out to be "y" or "warmer than normal", or another example would be how accurate your snow graphic forecasts were. Meaning, you were 50% accurate when predicting 4-8", and 75% accurate when predicting 12" or more, etc etc etc.???? I think these would be very interesting statistics for your website.

My first thought is...anything else?

bigvin

Oh boy!

And while you're at it John,....
Could you whip me up a batch of Grandma's
Secret recipe chocolate chip cookies?
:)

Hope all is well my friend