Seasonal Outlook Posted

jd

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so the REAL Seasonal Outlook is posted on the Forecast Text page.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST TO FACEBOOK OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA! Doing so just gives more money to them via all my work! Thanks! John!

euphoric1

Thanks John! wished we didn't have the devastating warm ups here in my corner of state but seems to be a norm for our winters lately.

slimcake

Hoping there will be grooming and lodging is all I got to say! I have been saving my pennies!! New sled hasn't showed up yet or trailer for that matter.... BRING IT ON!!!!

elf

Looking good. Best thing is it looks good for the whole upper midwest so there won't be small areas with a lot of snow and a million people there.

Still waiting for my new sled though so hopefully that shows up soon. C'mon Polaris, get that bad boy shipped!

xcr440

Looking good. Best thing is it looks good for the whole upper midwest so there won't be small areas with a lot of snow and a million people there.

Still waiting for my new sled though so hopefully that shows up soon. C'mon Polaris, get that bad boy shipped!

HA - totally agree! Time will tell if storms blanket the whole area...... As Slimcake said, for us trail riders, grooming is the question. Don't drop the ball DNR!!

I know the places I stay in N MN will be open for lodging, I've talked to a few of them already.

sweeperguy

Drawing a blank. Have you posted what you ordered?

elf

Drawing a blank. Have you posted what you ordered?

I have but here it is again. 146" 850 SKS

1592341439591-productstill.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

HA - totally agree! Time will tell if storms blanket the whole area...... As Slimcake said, for us trail riders, grooming is the question. Don't drop the ball DNR!!

I know the places I stay in N MN will be open for lodging, I've talked to a few of them already.

Grooming, Bah!!! We don't need no stinkin groomers!

dcsnomo

In the "Regions Used" map you drew the blue line directly over my house. Does that mean sledding in my back yard (north) will be better than my front yard?

goofy600

Mother nature’s way of making us social distance spread the snow out so we don’t have to be is same place. lol