Seney Trip March 1,2008

edgex

Can someone give me the quick and easy version of how to include pics. I have some from our seney trip last week i would like to post.

Thanks Edge

neldogmxz

Click on "GENERAL DISCUSSION" on the left, then instead of clicking on "ENTER NOW," scroll slightly down and click on "DIRECTIONS"

D

Deleted member 10829

I just learned how this week and once you have the pictures sized to no larger than 640 x 480 it's quite easy! If your picture is larger than that, right click on it and hit Edit and change the size. Do a test first in the area provided right below guest shots. Hope you get it!!

edgex

I'll give it a try.This first one is just a test, i'll add more if i do it correct
Thanks for all of the help.

Grand Marais fire hydrant
your_image.gif

edgex

Running out of time this morning, I'll give it a try later tonight. Thanks for all of the help.

D

Deleted member 10829

Let me know what I can do to help you, I would even call you and go over it step by step with you. Were you able to get your picture the right size?

edgex

Ok, that was a test. Looks like it worked i'll try the rest now

Working on the Cat
74804.jpg

Trail on the way to Bear Trap
74805.jpg

74806.jpg

Rodney on the cat
74807.jpg

Darth vader
74808.jpg

Having fun in the fresh deep snow
74809.jpg

74810.jpg

74811.jpg

Rodney busting snow
74812.jpg

Kollman busting snow
74813.jpg

Chris busting snow
74814.jpg

74815.jpg

Mark busting snow
74816.jpg

74817.jpg

74818.jpg

Mark going over
74819.jpg

Looking for some help
74820.jpg

74821.jpg

74822.jpg

We had a blast, best riding for the first weekend in March in the last few years. Already can't wait until next year.

D

Deleted member 10829

Nice job edgex! It feels good once you get the picture thing figured out. Looks like you had great snow!

edgex

Thanks mspease. It is really easy once you get the first ones going.

We had great snow, i hated to come home, wish we could have stayed a few more days.

Thanks again for your help.

Edgex