Shock on hand grip

catdog

Girlfriend said she feel like she getting shocked when her hand warmers are on, is that possible?

G

G

Anything is possible. Look at the folks who get elected to public office. Mindboggling. Anyway, have you yourself experienced this? Is it an older large twin that likes to vibrate? Maybe she is mistaking vibrations for shocks. My experience with handwarmers is that they either work or they don't. Sometimes right before they fail completely they may get really hot. But I have never been shocked by them. I don't think there are enough amps going through them to feel much at all. Unless a voltage regulator is doing something silly. Thinking out loud here. Don't know. Maybe she just doesn't want to ride anymore and wants to do something else. You should check this out. It might be an OK thing for you.

G

G

Not possible. (unless somebody put an ignition coil on the lighting circut)

Excellent idea! I am going to wire in a coil on my buddy's new AXYS handwarmers! Perhaps then he will shut up about his wonderful new AXYS!

sweeperguy

Excellent idea! I am going to wire in a coil on my buddy's new AXYS handwarmers! Perhaps then he will shut up about his wonderful new AXYS!

FUNNY, but with more sleds on the AXYS platform, your going to hear more of it than less. Rode one, Liked It, may have to think about getting one now that new RMK has full tunnel and not that pro-s rear suspension.

G

G

FUNNY, but with more sleds on the AXYS platform, your going to hear more of it than less. Rode one, Liked It, may have to think about getting one now that new RMK has full tunnel and not that pro-s rear suspension.

From what I have heard Pol has a good one going with the AXYS. Lots of smiles so far. Good for Pol.