Side by side rentals up near Mass?

frosty

Looking to rent a side by side but will be staying in Mass. Anywhere near that area has any side by sides for rent? Looking for a two or three day rental.

frosty

Do you think they would have problem bringing them back to Mass to ride? I would love to try the RZR and the wildcat!

cuzzinolaf

Do you think they would have problem bringing them back to Mass to ride? I would love to try the RZR and the wildcat!

I don't know if they rent RZRs or Wildcats. I'm sure it wouldn't matter where you used it as long as you picked it up and dropped it off in time.

polarisrider1

A street legal RZR runs about $20,000 so rental looks the way to go. I would love to have one so I can run with the golf cart/lift kit crowd. lol. Really though only so much time in a day. renting looks to be a great idea!

Keith, what about scratches or extremely packed in mud? I suspect that would get weighed in the rent factor. Them things are meant to be driven. I would go for the insurance if offered.

frosty

Thanks for the info mrsrunningbear, rental sure would beat buying then realizing, this isn't what u thought it would be.