Sidnaw Eats

Dave_B

Hear yee
Hear yee!

The restaurant in Sidnaw is now open.
New owners have reopened the old Mom's Kitchen.

They are very involved with the club and snowmobiling so make sure you stop in there.

Great Chili!

attack_06

Hear yee
Hear yee!

The restaurant in Sidnaw is now open.
New owners have reopened the old Mom's Kitchen.

They are very involved with the club and snowmobiling so make sure you stop in there.

Great Chili!
But do they have beer? Bar area or is it just eggs

Woodtic

The new owners of the gas station have on their new business cards,24hr pumps,24hr towing,and 24hr sled recovery. Let's hope they can offer all those services by Dec 1.

snobuilder

are you sayin that doo poo and cat guys are driven by superstition and call it bad luck when there sleds krap out?....LOL

staple66

Can't believe that Tommy finally sold the place, Always joked with him that I was going to take over for him one day but could never convince the wife that was a good idea. Supper stoked that Moms is open again probably one of my favorite areas to ride but never a decent place eat around.

Woodtic

I'm not 100%sure about the 24hr pumps either. I'm just telling you what I read on the new business cards. They just closed on the place earlier this month,so they have a lot of work to do. I was able to pass Tommy a fake 20,the last day they owned it.....lol

ZRman31

We were up there a few weeks ago slaying the fish and saw that the restaurant was about ready to open. Looks pretty dang nice! Great to hear that tommy sold the place. Rumor has it that have been doing ALOT of exploration drilling in the area in search of minerals. STOP THE WHINING, START THE MINING!!!