Simple idea to improve

thebluff

Not a biggie, but something I noticed with the new forum (which by the way...rocks!).

When I click "Discussion Board", I have to scroll down thru a message that was put there for the conversion. On a full size monitor this isnt necessary, but I view the site from 4-5 different laptops each day and it has to be done on each of them.

With 11.600 users, I am thinking most made the conversion already.

light200

Don't use the link off the JD hompage. In a new window, bookmark this link (Right click and select Open in New Window).

Yeah, just bookmark it then you always have it handy, OR, if you increase the resolution of the display then you wont have to scroll if it fits. Instead John, I would like to see a JohnDee Blackberry App, which simply gives me the forecast text and graphics in an easy to view format. Right now looking at your site on a blackberry is very cumbersome....I'm thinking you can launch this at the start of next season?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I moved the link to enter the board up further, but the 11+ thousand users includes folks that were transfered over with the old board and may still have yet to go to the new board and setup the password, so all the other stuff has to stay up for a while.

-John

indy_500

how small of a screen do you need to have to experience this? i go on 2 desktops and 1 laptop frequently and never experienced/seen this