Single Place Snowmobile Trailer

Go Fast or Go Home

Not sure where you're at or how far you want to drive, however there is one for sale over on the Doo-Talk forums. The trailer is in Western Pennsylvania.

It is a 2017 Triton Enclosed Single Place. $3300. Set up nicely with ski mats.

Don~

sMgE46M

Looking to buy a single place trailer. Would prefer a tilt style but any options would be considered.

Thanks!

how much are you looking to spend? I have a 4.5 xt triton.

Sold my sled last week... was planning on keeping it for random hauls and a dirt bike (if I ever get one).

sweeperguy

Sold my sled last week... was planning on keeping it for random hauls and a dirt bike (if I ever get one).

I've been keeping my eye out for a single place trailer.
Not shopping for one, but could use one. Don't see many single place trailers for sale
If pondhockey isn't interested. I may be

Pondhockey

I do have a 3 rail motorcycle trailer I currently use but was going to sell and use a single place snowmobile trailer to haul my bikes if your interested if a trade.

Pondhockey

Are you interested in selling. Going to make a purchase this weekend. Thanks.

mrbb

used 5x10(or 12 or more pending sled needed to fit) or like sized utility trailers should be al over for sale, and will work with a sled
brand new seen then from about a grand on up, pending quality and options
won't have a salt shield on em but will work to haul a sled or many other things
most have ramps that fold up, making them rather easy to load on, back off as long as sled has reverse(most do anymore)
used trailer like the above here run from about 500 bucks up ?
see more for sale in warmer weather, but sure folks pl;ace adds all yr, as lawn care folks do up grade often as business grows?

sMgE46M

used 5x10(or 12 or more pending sled needed to fit) or like sized utility trailers should be al over for sale, and will work with a sled
brand new seen then from about a grand on up, pending quality and options
won't have a salt shield on em but will work to haul a sled or many other things
most have ramps that fold up, making them rather easy to load on, back off as long as sled has reverse(most do anymore)
used trailer like the above here run from about 500 bucks up ?
see more for sale in warmer weather, but sure folks pl;ace adds all yr, as lawn care folks do up grade often as business grows?

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/li...rs-Entry-level-(XT-Trailers)-XT4.5-5000635951

yes you can buy a utility trailer, a ramp, have your stuff get caked with salt (self fabricate a shield). Penny pinching is there if you want it.

FYI - ill be keeping mine for $500.

mrbb

not sure why quoting me, I was just saying what the OP could try and find
I only use enclosed trailers now too, but we all ain;t got the $$ some times, yet still need to tow a a sled of things?

used 2 place clam shells run from about 1500+ in my area in decent shape
used open 2 place sell for about 400 and up?
'to a guy on a budget or ONLY wanting a single placed trailer, USED single p[laced enclosed one's are much more rare and hard to find and tend to cost a LOT more $$ than even 2 place clam shells, it seems?

landscape trailers with ramps built in, are VERY common here USED for sale!
and will again, get the OP from point A to B if needed
soap and water can always wash a sled too ??
not ideal for sure, but hey, we all ain;t made of $$