Skegs

crskidoo

Gonna change out my skegs before the season just looking for some input. I kinda have my mind set on bergstrom triple points just cause they look really aggresive. Although I can't contact them to order any. Advice would be appreciated there as well. I have used woody's in the past and have had great luck. Any advice?? Thanks

harvest1121

Keep trying or email him it takes awhile but he will get you what you need. Send him an email telling him what you want and he will call. He is just not too fast but when he is on the phone its hard to get him off. I placed an order by email 2 weeks later it all shows up had the credit card on file.

Pizza Man

BERGSTROMS ARE A GREAT CHOICE.
JUST GOT A NEW SET FOR MY APEX LTX.
AS STATED ABOVE, KEEP TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF HIM.
I'M SURE HE WILL BE AT THE MILWAUKEE, WI SNOW SHOW THIS COMING WEEKEND.

F

fusion

Bergstrom Triple Points - just put a set on an '09 LTX GT and they look aggresive just bolted in! Can't wait to try them. Everything I've heard says they wear extremely well. Call him during the day and let it ring, somebody will eventually answer. Send an email too, and keep following up.

blutooth

He doesn't need good customer service, you only need one set for life!

happy.gif

Keep trying, you will eventually get a hold of him - try mid morning around 10 or so...

lvr1000

"you only need one set for life" Got over 12,000 miles on a set now and still have lots of life left. Scott has them right now. If you talk to him, tell him my wife needs them back.

My set have 2400 miles and still look like new. Make sure and get the Ski Savers too!

T

todaupeh

If you want quality skegs. I would recommend that you check out "Double Down Runners" made by SnowStuds.com. I have a set of these double runners, they eliminate all darting and don't ice up. They are also locally manufactured in Jackson, WI. You won't be disappointed, I have over 6,000 miles on mine and they still look very good. They usually have a booth at the snow shows, check them out.

crskidoo

Hey thanks guys finaly got in touch with Scott. Great guy to talk to for sure. Harvest 1121 you were right I got him on the phone and he wanted to talk, but very informational. I got the shims and the ski savers.. The Bergstrom works I would say. Can't wait to listen to my $150 dollar investment scraping across a gas station parking lot..LOL think snow!

weeski2

Also when you leave that parking lot you will be able to steer your way out. I swear those bergstoms's will bite into anything. 1700 miles on mine and the two outside "points" arn't worn.

F

fusion

When you get the cylindrical shaped shipping container, open it, and look at the quality of the triple points, it'll be immediately obvious you made a good buying decision. These things exude quality.

whitedust

It is all in the quality of the carbide. Scott uses very hard carbide but he does NOT mass produce like others. Everyone should have a set of triple points but get your order in while you can because Scott can only produce so many in a season.