Ski Doo 2023 Release Feb 14 1PM

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Certainly different. The first year Rev had some of the same comments and that turned out pretty good. Not crazy about the colors. Flat Screen Instrumentation, does it work with gloves on? I'm guessing it does. Not sure what a more narrow chassis does for the trail riders. Guess I'll reserve judgement until I see one in the showroom.

ICT Sledder

Ski Doo Owners - When are you FINALLY going to give us LED headlights?

Ski Doo Corporate - Do these tiny LED foglights from Autozone work?

whitedust

Ski doo moving on new Gen 5 2s platform 180 hp 850 supposed to be lighter. New 3/4 platform for mom and older kids $6k. Launch button stays on Renegade, led lights , smart shocks stay. Wow I didn’t see all this coming in 2023 figured BNG. How are they going to deliver all this???

goofy600

So looking at spec sheet gen 5 in the mxz is only for 850 not the 600 haven’t looked any deeper on other models yet

mezz

Here is what Snowtrax has revealed with the 2023 Renegade G5 XRS850, not bad looking at all.

Attachments

• Ski Doo Renegade G5 XRS850 - 2023.jpg
    Ski Doo Renegade G5 XRS850 - 2023.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 41

goofy600

looks awesome and the lights look different than what ITC posted.
Mountain and trail have different hood/ headlight setups, and I think trail looks way better than mountain sled. But with changes only for the 850’s no need for new one this year!

Last edited:

dfattack

would be nice if they increased the size of the rear springs so we didn't have to swap them out afterwards. Or maybe as a spring order option we could select the spring we wanted. Swapping out these springs is getting old.

snobuilder

ugly with what looks like a variety of lipstick colors:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did the freestyle bang a nija turtle?

Last edited:

snobuilder

video on a 2023

Same front end and chassis....LOL "new" 3 setting shocks?:ROFLMAO:

its a smart phone with a track and skis....WTF? Is that what you ski doopeys were asking for/ a effin touch screen and voice controls? ferfucksakes...stay home play your games.
The hood comes off with 6 bolts ....way cool?....LOL

Will it have a mask and sanitizer dispenser and onboard covid test?....stay connected ski doopys!

Last edited:
G

G

One thing about Ski Doo, is they are always developing new product.
Yamacats have had "real" lights since 2017........Doo just hung some new plastic on an existing frame. Hey - Polaris made it work. Doo probably can't believe Polaris pulled that off. So they are trying it too.

snobuilder

At least the new look is only on the mtn sleds. The mxz looks as good or better than previous years.
In all honesty maybe my eyes aren't as good as they once were cause this weekend I had to look at certain color schemed sleds for a second or two to determine a Poo over a Doo and visa versa as they sat next to each other in the bar parking lots.

Ninja Freestyle.....LOL the wrap companies will doo well to make a green wrapper.

Last edited: