ski DoO 850

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Haha. So sorry your bitter and bent about the lester boys along with snowest crowning the 850. I have ridden both sleds you own so unsure where your comment is coming from. Have you ridden an 850? probably not, but you know all about it and love starting threads on it and commenting on anything to do with 850. o yea calling you a troll is calling a spade a spade.

There should be a new section on this website for the pom pom wavers and the haters to hang out and go head to head as far as their keyboards will take them.

momoney2123

There should be a new section on this website for the pom pom wavers and the haters to hang out and go head to head as far as their keyboards will take them.

Sorry but when a known hater starts threads just to troll gona have to call him out. hopefully he just waves the white flag again.

snobuilder

Sorry but when a known hater starts threads just to troll gona have to call him out. hopefully he just waves the white flag again.

You already waved your flag....the hater line shows you don't have an argument to make.....I get it everytime I engage a typical liberal and just before they are in tears....LOL...its real clear where you stand. And no,..... I don't care how you vote.

- - - Updated - - -

snobuilder stop wasting all our time you are embarrassing yourself.

I can see you are great at wasting your own time...stop acting like a victim.

momoney2123

You already waved your flag....the hater line shows you don't have an argument to make.....I get it everytime I engage a typical liberal and just before they are in tears....LOL...its real clear where you stand. And no,..... I don't care how you vote.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see you are great at wasting your own time...stop acting like a victim.

haha...ohh KTSB....good insult with calling me a liberal...never heard that one before, how orginal!

old abe

?????? Labels, tags?????? George Washington was a liberal. Not too bad of a guy.

Last edited:

momoney2123

snowbuilder: snowtrax named the 850 mxz x sled of the year. but yeah it sucks totally.

Yea it sucks cause its real world and cant go offtrail....unlike the 120 inch track poo pro-S which was last years sled of the year that sled can go offtrail amazingly....or what won it in 2015? I think another pro-S....their weakest points...offtrail, LOL!. but yea it doesn't matter last 2 years just this year!!

Last edited:

snobuilder

snowbuilder: snowtrax named the 850 mxz x sled of the year. but yeah it sucks totally.
Nothing you just posted is correct.
They named it real world sled of the year, which should be different than sled or the year.
And I doubt it "sucks totally". ..your words not mine.

MOMO's Snotrax video was all I commented on....he posted it. ..ya both got nothing to say unless its a personal attack or you make it up.....LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.