Skidoo 900 ace carbides needed

mojo

need carbides for my sled I do not have studs. I was looking at woody or shaper bar. any good feed back thanks.

Go Fast or Go Home

Woman that works for me has a 900 ACE. 120" track. 5.7 pilot skis with 6" Stud Boy Shapers and the stock bar on the outside.

Seems to work well for her.

Don~

doofan1

Ive been running SnoStuds 6" Magnum series for a few years on all my sleds. 09 TNT 500SS, 10 600 Etec Renegade, 16 TNT 600 Etec , In my experience Snostuds hold up better than Woody's. I have not had Shaper Bars for quite a few years but those worked well for me.

A couple of times a year Snostuds offers 30% off and free shipping so the prices cant be beat if you order during the sales. Might be worth a call to them.

FWIW Woodys makes wear rods of skidoo. It even says woodys on the box from the Skidoo wear rods for the Pilot TS skis.

old abe

Ive been running SnoStuds 6" Magnum series for a few years on all my sleds. 09 TNT 500SS, 10 600 Etec Renegade, 16 TNT 600 Etec , In my experience Snostuds hold up better than Woody's. I have not had Shaper Bars for quite a few years but those worked well for me.

A couple of times a year Snostuds offers 30% off and free shipping so the prices cant be beat if you order during the sales. Might be worth a call to them.

FWIW Woodys makes wear rods of skidoo. It even says woodys on the box from the Skidoo wear rods for the Pilot TS skis.

X2 on the Accord racing Snostuds 6" magnums, and the 30 percent deal. I have been using Snostuds magnums for many years, and they are the most durable skag I have found. I have a 900 rengade with the 6's on now. Move the old to the outside position. I do not run studs.