Skidoo dragon gets new MEATS!!

skidoodragon

Let me Know what yah think. Can't wait to have some fun with this puppies. YEEhaa.

Attachments

• DSCN1974.jpg
    DSCN1974.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN1975.jpg
    DSCN1975.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN1976.jpg
    DSCN1976.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 90

skidoodragon

MRB: We will have to get them dirty when I get back from SC, early August. Expect a call then!

Ranger X: I did some reading before and yes some said they would hit. So I did have a plan of cutting some of the back of the brace off, leaving the support for the brake cable intact. This has been done by many on Nyroc's. Then fabbing up a new one from a diff hole. I have about 1/2 inch clearence at the moment and that is with 15lbs in the tires, that's how they were shipped. I will be dropping them down to around 6lbs, so I think they will shrink and make even some more clearence. Thanks for the notice ranger x.

Last edited:

skidoodragon

Hopefully after this sat I will be able to give a report on them, with pics.

Yes I did the snorkels my self. Just looked at some pics of other king quad's and went from there. I did this after my second ride. When the rear of the bike went pretty low in a water hole and had water go into the rear clutch vent.

skidoodragon

Thanks.

I figured I would catch some ? for the street names in the pic! They are actually the names of the farmers kids, that sold all the land. Funny right.

Still didn't care wheelies on a 700lb bike w/ 28's is sweet.

Last edited: