Skis.....

Firecatguy

if any one is looking for new set aftermarket skis I recommend Mods I got set from Lance this summer and after riding I have to say they are hands down one the best upgrades I ever did......they really hold the snow good offtrail keep you up on top not like the stock cat ski which dives alot this ski stays on top....very impressed on trail no darting and they are tight to the trail you go where you turn the cat ski needed alot input to turn......there alot info on BCR and SW about them!!!!!I am very very impressed by them.....

http://www.modsskis.com/

378405_2895171147594_1509792020_2907432_543846602_n.jpg

Last edited:

skiroule

Interesting. Might have to check these out. I'm only moderately enthused about the aftermarkets I'm running now. What width do you have on your sled?

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
They look like they have the Carls Cycle mod on them, the way the back of the ski is narrower, helps with sidehilling, did they come that way?

Firecatguy

Interesting. Might have to check these out. I'm only moderately enthused about the aftermarkets I'm running now. What width do you have on your sled?
I belive they come in one width.....not sure what they are i will check.....

They look like they have the Carls Cycle mod on them, the way the back of the ski is narrower, helps with sidehilling, did they come that way?
yeap thats the way they come....the skin is one peice and then the tops....you can replace just skin if you hit something thats a nice xtra to have.......