Skylar, We're Waiting??

S

sled_solutions

The final ride out of Twin Lakes, where are the pictures you said you were going to post? I'm not getting any younger ya know.

LOL

S

skylar

Dude, this week has been the week from <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> at work, I haven't touched this computer since last Sunday. Get up at 4:15 A.M. go to work, work 12-13 hours, drive home, 35 minutes, take a shower, eat some supper, chit chat with the wife and daughter for a half hour or so, then go to bed, get up and do it again. LOL. Pics will be up shortly.

S

skylar

I am a superintendent at a counter top factory. With the housing industry taking a big dump, and the recession we are in, we had to lay off 6 guys at the plant I work at. So, I went from office/semi-management/CAD drawer to CAD drawer/CNC operator/shipping guy/floor sweeper/ etc etc. LOL. Anything and everything now. As long as I don't lose my job, things are good. Been employed with this company for almost 17 years now. Don't really know how to do much of anything else.

S

sled_solutions

Awesome, forsure do what you have to do take the work when you can!