Sled accident in Vilas, at Plum Lake.

euphoric1

1976 Yamaha SRX 440 was 300# and over 100 hp. ran over 95mph in 1000 feet.,,,so what exactly is NEW?

quit whining ppl.
Watch your local MKE news every day and tell me how bad snowmobiling is. Post the death toll. That will keep youse way busier than posting snowmobile deaths. But I guess those deaths fall into a separate category? No landowner permission and such.
Maybe you should start reading my posts, did I ever say "how bad snowmobiling was?" not that I remember, and am I posting snowmobile deaths? hmmmm not that I remember, and where did I say anything about how deaths are related to landowner permission??? PLEASE ENTERTAIN ME!!! I BEG OF YOU!!! you're right snobuilder horsepower is no different today than years ago, I was clearly mistaken, what was I thinking. the fact of the matter is there are people out there that are driving sleds that they cant handle, and driving in ways that shows no concern for the safety of all the other people on the trail, all these head on accidents and purely accidental and are just a hazard of the sport, you're right again snobuilder. And again please show me where I said any of the things you accuse me of doing,

dfattack

Maybe you should start reading my posts, did I ever say "how bad snowmobiling was?" not that I remember, and am I posting snowmobile deaths? hmmmm not that I remember, and where did I say anything about how deaths are related to landowner permission??? PLEASE ENTERTAIN ME!!! I BEG OF YOU!!! you're right snobuilder horsepower is no different today than years ago, I was clearly mistaken, what was I thinking. the fact of the matter is there are people out there that are driving sleds that they cant handle, and driving in ways that shows no concern for the safety of all the other people on the trail, all these head on accidents and purely accidental and are just a hazard of the sport, you're right again snobuilder. And again please show me where I said any of the things you accuse me of doing,
I just wouldn't engage. Takes determination and patience but not worth it.

snobuilder

I said quit whining ppl. never mentioned you.
I also was just reminding everyone that speed on a sled isn't anything new.
I don't like that many on here like yourself and others can't wait to throw each other under the bus just to get a warm fuzzy feeling of smug superiority over your fellow snowmobilers.