Sled comparison - '20 Indy XC 800; '21 MXZ TNT 850 Ice Rip; '21; '21 Indy Launch 650

Cirrus

Sled comparison - '20 Indy XC 800; '21 MXZ TNT 850 Ice Rip; '21; '21 Indy Launch 650

X

Last edited:

hermie

My opinion they are all good sleds and should put a smile on your face. The 850 Doo engine has been really reliable as far as that goes. I ride a doo 600r and love it but been hearing really good things about Polaris. Waiting on my new Doo to come in but I have a couple of left over Polaris 650 that I may end up picking up if my new Doo doesn't show up.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
A couple of things to offer. Resale/trade-in value down the road. Which dealer are you most comfortable with? (parts, service, etc.) I have the 129 with the Ice Ripper and am happy with both. As aforementioned, they're all good. Flip a coin, throw a dart, you've got the pick of the litter.

hermie

Thanks for your thoughts hermie - much appreciated.

You are welcome and good luck and Gary is right it could come down to who you are purchasing from. It is nice to work with a nice dealer that's going to treat you good. Which ever you choose going to be a long fall