Sled storage summer months

crossfire

image{sled lift}

I know earlier in the summer people were looking at how people store thier sleds.i was up at the cabin getting things ready thought i would take a pic of the summer storage and winter storage

crossfire

117939.jpg

crossfire

Where i work the owner is a car buff and sled buff so he has car lifts and we just down scaled from there.actually when it is lowered you can pin the legs and then it is on casters and you can roll it around once the feet are planted on the ground and you are about 1' off the ground te pins start to engageand then every foot they engage you can roll it to your pickup then lift and drive right in we were going to market them but didnt fell anybody would spen that kind of money.what do you think you wouldpay for somthinglike this we still have all the designs.let me here from so jders out there.

snoeatr

Great setup! I have no idea what you could get for them, but I would be willing to pay $400 or so for more room, but you may be able to get much more, I have no idea. Good work

ezra

I have seen similar product only about big enough for 1 sled or 4x4 worked like a boat lift.you drive sled on then crank it up then drive sled or 4x4 under.they were around 1500.I also have seen them that have front fixed height like a ramp that you drive up or wench up then crank up the back and slide a pin under from to hold back up that was around 700