Sled wraps

tritonmark

Wondering if anyone has tried to remove the stickers on their sled and wrap it on their own instead of having a dealer of sorts do it ? I see them for sale on the internet and to have it done is not cheap. But if it's to much of a pain then guessing leave it to the professionals ! lol

ezra

Wondering if anyone has tried to remove the stickers on their sled and wrap it on their own instead of having a dealer of sorts do it ? I see them for sale on the internet and to have it done is not cheap. But if it's to much of a pain then guessing leave it to the professionals ! lol
I have done a few for my self and for some buds.
the high quality thick ones are deff more user friendly . the thin sets are kind of a pain they tend to stretch out if u need to pull them to reposition . and for some reason bubble more kink more etc etc.
look at the mil of the kits u are looking in to. the cheep ones don't have a thick clear over them kind of just leaving a step out.
I have done both wet and dry and have had better luck going dry

alwaysright

done it, pretty simple, start in the center and work you way out, I've also had more luck doing it dry. If you get a good kit that is thick, you can rip it off and reposition. Also if you have to reposition, rip it, do not pull slowly, rip it off like a band-aid.

Sledboy16

They can be a pain sometimes. Just take your time and you should be fine. Also they have sticker on stuff that makes it pretty easy to move the sticker around without ripping it or sretching it.

squarepants2

Instead of doing a full wrap I would go to amr graphics.com and look at a graphic kit. The kits fit together like a puzzle. I did my sportsman 550 and it turned out unbelievable. The graphics are super thick. I haven't done my sled yet . I used a heat gun and goo be gone to get old graphics off. If you have any questions ,give me a call 574 453 7212. Check out website. Good luck Scott