Slim got his new sled

slimcake

I just brought home my new Polaris RUSH!! It is better then I imagined..... I took off all of the warning stickers first thing. Other then that she is all stock. For now anyway... Is there snow anywhere yet?? I took it for a ride in the ditch and it is so responsive to rider position it is un real. Can't wait for snow!! I will be giving demos for 50 bucks a rider!! ....

cooksend

Nice sled Slimcake! I see you are from Caledonia. Know any of the Bissens? My grandfather used to own Bissen Electric many years back...

slimcake

Here are some pics
119694.jpg

119695.jpg

119696.jpg

119697.jpg

slimcake

I started polishing the tunnel as you can see. I was using wizards cloth stuff and it turns everything really black and is a pain in the but. Does that white diamond stuff you guys talk about do that??

D

Deleted member 10829

Very nice! I'm keeping an eye on these as I plan to get a new sled next year. How is the fit and finish on these production sleds?

I have used Mother's polish in the past and it does the same thing. That's the old "gunk" being removed.

slimcake

I posted this on HCS but this sled is kinda a controversy. (nash you wana help wit this??) I was in florida last march when I told my girl I was gonna buy this. She told me that she would pay for it, if I put a ring on her finger!! I told her that I would take care of my toys.... I don't want to loose her by the way just not gonna let it be on her terms!!!! Anyway, the dog in the picture is my boy Duece. I had the dog before the girl. After we got home from florida she asked me how I came up with the name for him and I said "cause I am number 1 and he is number 2!!" not a good turn out from that vacation!!

frnash

<font color="0000ff">slimcake:
"nash you wana help wit this?"</font>
Wit whut? I don't see nuttin what needs help here.
Except "I don't want to <strike>loose</strike> lose her …"
happy.gif

(loose vs. tight, lose vs. win)