SnoScoop question

Willh

Hi!

I love your snoscoop forecasts - my wife and I sit down to watch them together every day. My question is...could you mention Calumet/Laurium a bit more? I live in Laurium and it seems like all of the forecasts focus on Twin Lakes/Painesdale to the exclusion of Laurium. I guess you tend to mention them by implication 'all the way to the tip'...but I'd like if you could just mention Laurium explicitly so I don't have to read into it, lol.

Thanks!
~ Will H

Willh

Is this the wrong place to contact John re: the SnoScoop forecasts? Where do other ppl reach him? He constantly references feedback that he receives....and I have no idea how to do that, lol.

Thanks so much!

cmharcou

Fillmore indiana too please lol... just joking! oh the date is wrong for today's graphic btw :) maybe a daily shout out to your subscribers! we have user cmharcou from Fillmore In about to get hit with 10" to knock the 2 years of dust off his apex!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Will<br><br>I prefer e mail (jd@johndee.com). I have talked about Laurium a few times since you requested above.<br><br>-John