SnoScoop

euphoric1

John, I am trying to sign up for the SnoScoop I believe I have a password set up but when I click continue the whole process just stops, doesn't go any further, no wheels spinning just sits there with log in. Now I will admit I am not very computer savy, is there something I am doing wrong? or need to do? Thanks!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I checked and there is a profile, so give it a try. If you have issues, let me know.

-John

euphoric1

John, it came up this time, I didn't click on any videos yet , Thank You! However I did not pay for any service, will it automatically take me to that page when trial or what ever is over?

P.S. we are coming up mid feb, is there anything the club can use? as far as like what I've brought in the past?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say for 100%! I suppose I should go through the signup process to see how it all works, but I do know that you get the free trial time and then will start to get charged. So if you want to back out, you have to do it before the trial ends. I do not know if they give you notification. Sorry!

-John

hybrid

hey John
Ladies and germs was Steve Martin on SNL i believe
Thank You for the forecast videos

jd

Administrator
Staff member
hey John
Ladies and germs was Steve Martin on SNL i believe
Thank You for the forecast videos

Haha. I also got a note from someone that it was Milton Byrle that said it, so perhaps Mr Martin borrowed it from him.

Thanks!