Snow 12/27/18

1fujifilm

Must of got about 4 inches so far. Heavy wet snow. Really no rain. Temp at 2:30 p.m. today 34, very little sign of any melting.

Green Bay, WI temps are going up all day today with a high of 46 degrees at midnight tonight.
Looks like the frost will partially come out, here come the "bumpier" roads again.

Bear

Temp up to 35 at 4:00 p.m. A lot of melting now. Water dripping from roof pretty fast. Not snowing. It might be raining can't really tell without going outside.

eskysteve

Received about 3/4" of snow last night here in the Central U.P., turned to rain about 1pm, hasn't stopped since. Snow we received is gone along with most of the 2" we received the other night. Water everywhere! I look forward to receiving all the snow JD forecasted for later tonight and tomorrow. Earlier in the week, we were in the 8-12" area for this storm on JD's graphic, but, the storm has moved West of what was originally forecasted.

bearrassler

I just got done clearing my driveway and sidewalks, I would guess about 7 inches, the temperature is 5, and the wind is gusting to about 50mph, the ditches should fill up

eskysteve

Update, still 41 degrees out, with light rain. Not sure what happened, but no snow as forecasted last night. Oh well. Disappointing, but nothing you can do. I guess whats most disappointing is there's typically only a storm or two like this during winter and when you lose snow from one of them it stinks.