Snow around SE WI????

cobraindy

I live in southeast Wisconsin and am getting extremly buggy to get my "new" snowmobile out next Sunday. Has anyone seen, or heard of any rideable snow anywhere in a about 200 miles. Also wondering if there are any areas that have some snow which could benifit from the possible snow later in the week.

lt250rfd

got some buddies heading to southern michigan in the mornining not sure how much they ended up with from les.

MZEMS2

The UP has gotten a lot of LES I hear. I just don't care to drive way up there. I'm sure lots of people are "scratchin' the itch" up there right about now. I hear there may be some snow on the way next wknd. John will let us know I'm sure. I hear ya though. We're just west of Madison and I have some new skis comin', I'd like to try 'em out right away. Probably not gonna happen. Bummer

snobuilder

I live in southeast Wisconsin and am getting extremly buggy to get my "new" snowmobile out next Sunday. Has anyone seen, or heard of any rideable snow anywhere in a about 200 miles. Also wondering if there are any areas that have some snow which could benifit from the possible snow later in the week.

not sure if the dustings of snow we have had this week is stickin to the fox, but it has been cold enough to "run the river" if you are studded and there is enough snow for slide lube.

you can access at the dnr launch off marsh rd?,...i think thats the name,....anyway that puts you on the tichigan lake marsh and the river.....be careful,.....some have called the river "evil",.....LOL