Snow Plowing with Polaris Scrambler

Does anyone use a Scrambler to plow the driveway??

I just bought one cheap from a customer and im debating putting a 48 or 54" plow on it just to do the driveway, I see guys doing it but i was skeptical since they only have HI range, I figured with a narrower blade it will push fine, if we get alot of snow ever i can have my buddy do it with the truck

winter_time

We use our scrambler with a 48" blade and it has absolutely no problem with plowing I would even do a 54" blade. The scrambler is a beast and will push snow with ease. I will try to post a picture later of our set up. Our blade and mount is completley fabricated at home so it is a little more heavy than some of the plows out there.

mezz

My next door neighbor plowed with one for years, no issues. I just found it interesting to hear that 2 stroker out there pushing snow, nonetheless, it still did the job & with a factory plow.-Mezz

We use our scrambler with a 48" blade and it has absolutely no problem with plowing I would even do a 54" blade. The scrambler is a beast and will push snow with ease. I will try to post a picture later of our set up. Our blade and mount is completley fabricated at home so it is a little more heavy than some of the plows out there.

Thanks for the input winter_time and mezz...i still havent bought a plow but probably will soon, no snow at home so not a concern yet lol

yarls24

We use our 1994 Polaris Trailboss 2wd(similar to the Scrambler), with a 48 inch blade. No problem pushing snow 6 inches deep. We did put some mud tires on it to give it some extra grip.