Snowfall totals this year so far?

uncle_ed

Hart michigan had 85" pryor to the last storm which yielded about 10 inches so about 95" give or take

peppermill

Don't know what the total in inches was but I do know that we had I believe less than half of what we normally get which is 300 plus here in Rockland. It is sad. No snow in forecast that I know of. I think the season is over. I hope I am wrong.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
For what it's worth. Long term average (30 years) for your area is 180" Peppermill.

-John

lesledhead

South Bend, Indiana "officially" has 102" so far. Our average is between 70-80. When I say "officially" I mean that just a few miles west of the airport (where the NWS takes its data from) we always get a lot more. I'd say my area is around 120" for the season.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know of any link to long term snowfall data. I have a CD with all kinds of weather data on it compiled by the National Climatic Data Center and that is where I get my info.

-John

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snowfall Totals in Neenah, Wisconsin

NOT ENOUGH!! Though without the two big thaws this year we'd be looking great.

And you should hear our local TV People complain about the snow.... Can someone in Arizona please give these people their next job? Please! The Blonde at 9:00 on Channel 11 has got to be the worst.

indy_500

NOT ENOUGH!! Though without the two big thaws this year we'd be looking great.

And you should hear our local TV People complain about the snow.... Can someone in Arizona please give these people their next job? Please! The Blonde at 9:00 on Channel 11 has got to be the worst.

Nothings worse than Tom Balogna!!!

Around 80" so far in Red Wing, best winter I can remember since maybe early 80's. If we just could of made it thru this winter without that last meltdown a week ago that would of been great. But we can still ride right now, we have about a foot on the ground.