Snowin in da Keweenaw!

m8man

Snowin pretty good now... I snapped this just a little bit ago and the ground is now just starting to turn white...Still pretty wet though.

120888.jpg

m8man

snobuilder

This may be the last time this season that SE WI
has more snow on the ground than the keweenaw LOL, woke up to about an inch this AM.

L

lenny

dang chris, looks like a great place to hunt right off the deck,

shhhhhhh, I didnt say that

m8man

since I've been here 4yrs now, a deer has been taken no further than 50 yards from the deck!!

It's getting whiter, I'll update the pic later.

m8man

frnash

Yeah, and all that lush green grass on JD's Al Cam (a.k.a. A.L. Camera) seems to be covered with some strange white substance this morning! Whaddat?
happy.gif

yooper

Oh yeah wish it would snow in South Fl :) 56 more days!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>!Here bleezard bleezard!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

m8man

not too much!! gotta get the sled to get the adj bars hopefully sat.. If we have some snow i'm gonna rip it..

m8man

ubee, I'd buy that. I'm from the Milwaukee area, it's murder to watch the cams out west and up in BC. Going to school up at Tech I thought I was in heaven!

mikeh906

Yooper, it is cold this am in Lighthouse Point, Fl. 55 degrees. I need to plan a sled trip, but no time with work so busy. Money and no time, time and no money, can not win.