Snowmobile clubs

mtb1115

With the season slowly approaching I would like to take the time to thank all of the men and women of all the snowmobile clubs who's hard work and dedication make the trails I enjoy possible. Thank you !!! On their behalf I would like to ask all of the members and visitors here to ask a few friends or anyone they know that doesn't belong to a club to join 1 (or more) to help support them ! All will take a cash donation or have some sort of fund raiser that could use some help. Every little bit helps and once your a member, I believe most have a news letter to keep you informed of events. Thanks, Marty.

jr37

Club meetings are starting soon, or have already started. Now is an excelent time to join, everyone is welcome. In a perfect world all sledders would belong to a club, but until that happens, we will take all that have the desire to join, and hopefully help and learn.

ezra

and remember people when the STAY ON THE TRAIL sign is up it is up for a reason.
when you don't respect it it takes allot of summer visits begging and pleading to possibly get the trail back .
but that works so long if at all till they just tell you to get the **** off my land.
let me tell you it is no fun knocking on a pissed off farmers door.