Snowmobile Helmet of the Future

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, but I have a few questions.

1) Will it accept Mohawks?

2) Can you wear it while stand-up riding?

3) Can it interpret hand signals from other riders?

-John

L

lenny

I'll take 3, what might my bill be, $1699 plus tax,,,,seriously, some will like it and rightfully so, kinda cool

durphee

yeah pretty cool. Would be kind of neat to have a GPS heads up display to help navigate the trails when your at new places, no more pulling out the maps all the time. The GPS system could also act like a emergency responder if you are in an accident, kind of like a car that automatically sends out a distress signal. its just the tip of the iceberg for technology!

ezra

nice but I looked it up $1400 a pop but they do offer financing. yeah think I may hold off a few yrs

snobuilder

I have been thinking alot that past few years about what a helmet could offer beyond being a noggin gaurd.
Figure wireless tunes and built in camera would be sweet for starters and could be done for alot less than this gadget....why do i need to see them skidoos I just passed on my rearview anyway?.

eagle1

I don't know. I'd rather leave that stuff behind and enjoy the sport of snowmobiling.

L

lenny

nice but I looked it up $1400 a pop but they do offer financing. yeah think I may hold off a few yrs

yea, but think how cool all your friends will think you are when you wear that bad boy

timo

just what we need is more distractions for people that don't know how to stay on their side of the trail anyway.

dfattack

the rear view camera alone could potentially save a few crashes when some take their eyes of the trail to look back. I'm usually leading and this feature would be very nice.